Free Shipping by Ground Service Anywhere in the Continental United States.
Shipping by Ground Service Anywhere in the Continental United States.
Units damaged in shipping
Please inspect the unit thoroughly. Even though the box looks damaged, the unit may be in working order. If the unit is damaged, please do the following:
- Should your item arrive with damage that is a direct result of the assigned shipping carrier’s mishandling, At our discretion, EZtankless.com will replace the entire unit or those specifically damaged parts free of charge. Said damage must be reported immediately upon delivery. If the package is obviously severely damaged, we request that the receiver decline acceptance and ask the shipper to return the item as damaged. As our company pays our shipper for insurance on our merchandise and our company makes every effort to insure proper packaging within the rules of the contracted shipping company, EZTANKLESS asks for reasonable cooperation of our clients in regards to typical damage claim investigations conducted by said shipping company’s claims department. In the event that the damage is determined to be extensive, (digital photos may be required by e-mail), at EZTANKLESS’ discretion and after careful consideration, our company may arrange to have the item picked up and returned to our facility for free replacement. We will provide technical support via phone or through our Support Help Desk to assist customers with shipping related problems.
- If you could not refuse delivery because you were not present, please inform us via phone or through our Support Help Desk so we can coordinate a replacement.
- For these units, we or the shipper will pay for the return shipping of your item to our warehouse and we will ship you a replacement unit at our or the shipping company’s expense.
- Both allegedly damaged and/or defective units will be thoroughly inspected upon arrival to our facility to evaluate working condition. "Good working condition" for a tankless water heater means that the unit powers on and heats the water at the specified GPM. We recommend that you troubleshoot your unit first by contacting the manufacturer before you request a return.
- If you have NOT informed us of the damage within 10 days, then you have accepted this product in its current condition and a replacement or refund will not be issued.
Changed your mind – exchange unopened item policy
If you change your mind and would like to exchange your unopened order for something else, you may exchange it for another item(s) of equal or greater value. The "to" and "from" shipping will be your responsibility.
Requesting a Refund
For Opened Units
Within 30 days of receipt, you may return for a refund, opened units that are 100% complete and have not been installed. Opened units include items damaged in shipping and defective items where we are not allowed an opportunity to correct the error. Any shipping and handling costs are not reimbursed.
- Items must be in original packaging, in good condition with the original packing slip, all warranty cards, UPC labels, manuals and accessories. No refund can be issued if any of these items are missing.